We bought a membership at El Faro, Playa.The good thing is that we only gave them $1000.00 and made a deal with them that if and when they sell our other Resort membership (a totally different Resort, not theirs) which they promised they would do, we will then give them the balance of the membership.

Well, nothing was done and after many phone calls (out of service, not available, yada yada yada, still nothing is progessing. They did however email us several times in the months to follow (after we purchased in 2013) that they required the balance due or they would put it in the hands of a collection agency and we email also several times to remind them that the deal was to sell our other property and then and only then we will pay the balance, they said they were working on it and in the meantime can we have our money. Well we did not give them any more money and have decided that we only lost 1000 and we will not proceed or try to call or email or anything.

We do advise to anyone who is approached by Encanto, DO NOT buy.thanks for listening!!!

Had an Experience with Encanto?

Comments